Top 10 Clothing Brands In India
Want to know about the Top 10 Clothing Brands In India? When were they launched? And what products do they offer? Then read our blog to learn a little about them. Take a glance!
List of Top 10 Clothing Brands In India:
1. ALLEN SOLLY
- Allen Solly was launched in India in 1993 by the Aditya Birla Group.
- They provide apparel for both men and women.
- It is famous for casual shirts and denim, trendy t-shirts, and high-quality clothing and style.
2. FLYING MACHINE
- Flying Machine is a clothing brand in India, launched in 1980, known for its comfortable clothing.
- The brand produces a wide range of products for men and women, including jeans, jackets, sweatshirts, shirts, t-shirts, accessories, etc.
- An American brand of denim jeans, Lee was launched in 1889 in Salina, Kansas.
- It is famous among the youth.
- They sell both casual and formal clothes.
- Moreover, their products include blazers, jeans, jackets, shirts, t-shirts, etc.
- Levi’s is a famous clothing brand owned by Levi Strauss and Co., known worldwide for its denim jeans.
- Despite just being known as a jeans brand Levi’s sells more than that.
- Furthermore, their product categories include accessories, backpacks, caps, dresses, jackets, jeans, jumpsuits, shirts, t-shirts, sweatshirts, sweaters, shoes, and wallets.
5. MONTE CARLO
- Monte Carlo is one of the leading apparel brands based in India.
- The brand is known for selling woolen and cotton apparel for men, women, and kids.
- Further, the brand offers sweaters, jackets, trousers, shirts, sweatshirts, coats, jeans, t-shirts, etc.
- Mufti was launched in the year 1998 in Mumbai, India, by Kamal Khushlani.
- The brand owns more than 1,400 multi-brand outlets and 120 large format stores.
- They deal in a wide range of products, such as shirts, jeans, t-shirts, shorts, sweaters, sweatshirts, jackets, coats, accessories, etc.
7. PEPE JEANS
- Pepe Jeans is a clothing brand launched in the year 1973 in London, entered India in the year 1989.
- As its name suggests, it is a jeans brand that deals in denim and casual wear jeans.
- Besides jeans, it also deals in blazers, coats, dresses, jackets, t-shirts, etc.
- Spykar is India’s leading clothing brand for the youth, launched in 1992.
- The brand has expanded its clothing line in India by over 240 outlets, big stores, and e-commerce platforms.
- The clothing line of Spykar includes jeans, shirts, trousers, dresses, and accessories for both men and women.
9. VAN HEUSEN
- Van Heusen, a clothing brand, is owned by Phillips-Van Heusen Corporation.
- Launched in the year 2006.
- Due to its wide range of formals or business apparels for men and women, it is popular among corporate people.
- Launched in the year 1947, Wrangler is a famous clothing brand.
- Wrangler is an American manufacturer of jeans and other clothing items, particularly workwear.
Check Out Our 2022 List Of Top 20 Clothing Brands:
Learn about some more brands. See our latest blog on Top Clothing Brands In India.
To conclude, those were some of the best apparels in India. You will find highlights about the brands in our blog, including the date they launched to the products they offer. Therefore, read the whole blog for some brand insights.